- Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
- Mid-Level, Lead
- star_border Comprehensive medical, dental and vision; wellness reimbursement
- star_border 401(k) savings plan and company match
- star_border Robust Employee Resource Groups
- star_border Social, mobile, collaborative, and flexible work environments
- star_border Free snacks and drinks
- star_border 7 days off per year to volunteer
- star_border Paid time off
- star_border Learning and development resources
- star_border Opportunities to move across roles within company
Datorama's platform aims to offer users great tools to perform data exploration and analysis. One of the most important building blocks is a highly optimized feature rich query engine, designed to handle big data loads in real time. This product, aside from being extremely valuable to our clients, poses some very deep and interesting engineering and technological challenges.
We are looking for the next member to join our growing team of talented engineers. If you are passionate about problem solving, design, and coding - we'll be happy to hear from you.
Things you'll do:
- Design and build our proprietary query engine API
- Design and implement query planning and execution modules
- Research in the area of cost based query optimization using relational algebra expressions
- Implement all of the above in Scala
- 5+ years of experience with backend development in any language
- 2+ years of experience with Scala and/or other functional programming languages (such as Clojure, Elixir, F#, Haskell, Idris, Erlang)
Strong design and coding skills
- Aptitude for research and abstract problem solving
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field (MSc a big plus)
About Datorama, a Salesforce Company
Datorama’s marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty. With Datorama, customers can:
• Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place
• Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights
• Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally including IBM, Nike, Ticketmaster, Viacom, and Neo@Ogilvy, helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
Datorama has a global presence and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list. Learn more about how we can help you: datorama.com
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.